Summer’s almost here and therefore oftentimes, so are the negative thoughts around your body and triggering dressing room-bathing-suit-try-on-sessions. Oh my. This month a few of my clients and girlfriends have been hit HARD by the body frustration bug. It’s all too easy for SOOOOO many of us to get caught up in a whirlwind of negative thoughts around our beautiful God-Pod so I felt inspired to take some action around it.
As you know, my book “Eat with Intention” is all about making peace with your body, learning how to feed it what it truly needs to be nourished and starting to listen to it’s deep divine wisdom. A lot of my one on one work with bad ass Wonder Woman type women also involves a component of making peace with their body so they can utilize it’s incredible discernment in creating a life beyond their wildest dreams. We need to heal this core relationship in our life so that we can go out there and be PRESENT and joyful co-creators of our best life!
In this week’s Aprecity workshop, I dive into five different tools and tips for navigating negative body thoughts and I’ve decided to share it for free! As someone who has personally lived through disordered eating and struggled with a negative body image, these tools were some of the “in my back pocket” game changers for me. It’s been so important to me to share this work because I know first hand how impactful healing these negative beliefs and making peace with your body can be for truly living your best life. I hope you enjoy! If you’d like to dive deeper with me, I’m offering a “Love Your Body Bootcamp” that begins June 15th and goes for 8 weeks. More details on that below the video! xx C
If this video resonated with you and you are ready to dive even deeper with me this summer, I invite you to join me for my Love Your Body Bootcamp. It’s eight weeks (from 6/15-7/30) of support, tools and coaching to help you navigate this summer like no other!
In the eight weeks together, you will:
- Learn my best practices for healing (and handling) negative body image spirals, unhealthy eating and exercising reflexes and days where you feel uncomfortable in your skin.
- Receive tools that will help you rekindle your love for your earth suit on a regular basis.
- Learn how to decipher what foods and drinks are working for your body and which ones are making you feel bloated, lethargic and inflamed.
- Start talking to your body and tapping into it’s sacred wisdom.
- Get weekly support on our group zoom call from me as well as connect with other incredible woman also working through this on their journey.
- Have weekly videos, light homework and lots of inspiration from me to keep it exciting and juicy!
- Reboot your relationship with your body, feel better in your own skin and take steps to your healthiest, most radiant self inside and out!
- Receive a signed copy of my book “Eat with Intention” with a personalized love note from moi!
The entire 8 week program with weekly group support is only $397 and because this work can be amazing to do with one of your already existing girlfriends (although you will be sure to make new ones in the group) I’m offering a bestie bonus, where you each pay only $347 (savings of $50) when you sign up with a friend.
SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO KEEP THE GROUP INTIMATE SO IF YOU ARE FEELING CALLED AND YOU ARE READY FOR THIS TO BE THE SUMMER THAT YOU FINALLY HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH AROUND LOVING YOUR BODY EMAIL ME ASAP TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
To apply to join the Love Your Body Bootcamp:
- Email CBODZAK@gmail.com with subject line “Save me a spot for the LYB Bootcamp!”
- In the body of the email, let me know why you think this program (and my coaching) is for you as well as a brief history on your negative body image and eating struggles.
- If you have any questions and would like to hop on a 15 min consult call before joining, let me know what days and times are best for us to have a quick chat.